A very big thank you to Mr.Holliman for nominating me to the Liebster Awards. Am very grateful for my first nomination.
Mr.Hollimans’ blog is very inspirational, feel free to visit his blog @greathappyliving.worspress.com. It feels nice to be nominated by a stranger whom we are connected through writing.
Thank you Mr.Holliman @greathappyliving.worspress.com
The Rules to the Award:-
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and use the Liebster Logo.
2. Share 11 facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger(s).
4.Nominate 11 bloggers and ask 11 questions.
5. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me :-
1. I love God.
2. I love reading.
3. I love sports.
4.I am tall.
5. I love my country Kenya.
6. Politics run in my blood.
7. I like travelling to serene places.
8. Am 80% introvert and 20% extrovert.
9. I don’t have a specific meal.
10. I love goats and sheep.
11. I have so many unpublished writings.
Mr.Holliman 11 questions to me:-
1. Where are you from? Kenya, Africa
2. Do you like roller coaster? In life Yes, they give room for growth.
3. What was your very first car? A toy car.
4. What was your first job? Procurement
5. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Dogs
6. What is your #1 goal to complete?Facing fear.
7. What act of kindness have you done? While still in high school, I bought a revision book for a small kid using my pocket money in a bus.
8. What would you do if you won a million dollars? I would open an academy that empowers and caters for arts, sports and culture.
9. How much do you love God? More than anything in this world.
10. Do you love to travel? Yes, at quiet and cool places.
11. What is your favorite topic about life? Gender
Allow me to do 7 nominees:
1. Malcolm Marsh- Author @malcolmmarshauthor.com.
2.Coffee time @yourdaynewscoffeetime.wordpress.com
3.Daily Sally @ dailysallie.wordpress.com
4. Rosie Blog @ rosemaryntanga.wordpress.com
5. Linda Gatere @ lindagatere.com
6. The Other direction @ pratikkawar.com
7. My travel stories @ chinkutravels.wordpress.com
My 11 questions:-
1. What keeps you blogging?
2. Where do you get inspiration from?
3. Do you love your country?
4. Have you ever played badminton?
5. What kind of genre do you like reading?
6. Do you like robots?
7. What’s your view about millenials?
8. Do you support Gender Equality or Women empowerment?
9. Do you like Geopolitics?
10. If you became president, what kind of policies would you champion?
11. Are you a morning or night person?
I look forward to reading the replies of my nominees.